Senior Frontend Engineer (3)
Atlantbh is growing and we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer who is interested in joining our team. This is a great opportunity to build your career by working with the latest technologies while surrounded by a dynamic international team of skilled professionals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience with programming and software development
- Strong experience with at least one frontend framework Ember.js, Angular or React
- Strong experience with using RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ChromeDev Tools
- Experience with unit, integration testing and test driven development
- Passion for programming and software development
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with task runners/module bundlers
- Familiarity with Java, Spring(Boot) and/or Play Framework
- Confident with using Git
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of agile principles scrum or kanban
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Implement single page application with Ember.js or Angular, given a UI design
- Apply industry-best practices to working solutions
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work with Product Owner, define requirements and devise implementation strategies
- Focus on code quality and code review
The more you recognise yourself in the above description, the higher the chances, you are a match for this position.
Read our Atlanter’s blogs to learn more about the technologies you will be working with, or check out other positions that may interest you.
- Signing bonus ... because we appreciate you joining the team!
- Experience life on top with the flyest office in the city
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation (not a typo … you read that correctly) 😊
- Work with world-class clients
- Work on challenging projects for some of the World’s largest companies
- Experienced teams and people
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career 🚀 (check out our blogs)
- Budget for education 📚
- Wellness perks 🏋️
- Atlanters are awesome!
- Amazing working conditions and much more
Deadline for submitting the application is 27.02.2019. but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
*Candidate confidentiality guaranteed - if required, please mention in your cover letter